Who Qualifies ?

An Academic Visitor is defined as visitor who will be on the University of Alberta campus for more than one month to carry out research or collaborate in UofA departmental research.

An Academic Visitor may include a professor, graduate/undergraduate student or an individual from the private sector or industry.

See Inviting an Academic Visitor for information about how to invite them to the University of Alberta.